Aloe vera is known for its medicinal properties, being one of the most versatile plants not only to heal certain ailments but also as an ally in beauty treatments. The cosmetic industry has made the most of its benefits and you can also do it from home, above all, to improve the condition of your hair and make it look great.
Steps to follow:
1. Aloe vera is a great ally for the health of your hair; it has moisturizing properties which
also helps to open the pores in your scalp, allowing nutrients and vitamins to penetrate more easily and have better effects on your hair, which enhances its shine and beauty.
2. Aloe vera is also a great home remedy to cure lack of hydration on the scalp, and dandruff, flaking, frequent hair colouring, dryer and curling iron. In addition, thanks to its keratin-like compounds, it increases the flexibility of your hair, preventing it from splitting easily and making it look healthier.
3. Although you can buy aloe vera oil in natural products stores, you can also directly use the pulp of the plant. Cut an aloe vera leaf and extract all the internal content, taking full advantage of its gel and pulp. Apply it directly to your hair for at least 15 minutes, then wash with preferably warm or cold water as you usually do. You can do this treatment once a week and you will notice the difference.
4. To apply the aloe vera pulp to our hair, it is recommended to do it after washing it with shampoo. With damp hair, apply the pulp and leave to act for 15 minutes, preferably placing a bathing cap so that it is better absorbed. Then wash out with warm water. You can apply this mask once a week.
5. If you simply want to keep your hair healthy but do not consider that it needs any intensive treatment, you can add the gel of half a leaf of aloe vera in your shampoo, and this will help you give more shine and smoothness to your hair.