If your shoulders are full of those annoying and unsightly white flakes known as dandruff, and you no longer know what to do to solve this problem, pay attention to this article. It is possible that the definitive remedy is found in the Aloe Vera plant, as the sage that it leaves contains a great natural antibacterial, antiseptic and anti fungal benefits, and because of this, the results are guaranteed. In addition, Aloe Vera allows you to nourish the hair from the inside, thus helping you to beautify it and give it much more strength.
Steps to follow:
- It has analgesic properties, which help to stop itching and itching that can cause dandruff on the scalp. These continuous itching compounds the problem, since scratching stimulates the production of the sebaceous glands and favors the appearance of wounds that can become infected.
- It is antibacterial and antifungal, so it will act directly on the origin of the dandruff problem, keeping it at bay and preventing its advance.
- Thoroughly cleanses the scalp, removes all accumulating residues in the pores of the scalp and balances its pH level.
- Being hydrating, it nourishes hair follicles, acting as a good repairman for damaged hair.
- It offers an excellent feeling of freshness on the scalp.
- In addition, it contains an enzyme that stimulates hair growth, making it grow much stronger and healthier.
- Cut the Aloe Vera leaves, remove the thorns and cut them longitudinally with the help of a knife.
- Extract all the gelatinous pulp from inside with a spoon and reserve it in a container.
- The gel that you have obtained from the inside of the leaves is the one that you have to apply directly to the scalp. Massage for a few minutes so that it penetrates well.
- Leave it on for about 20 or 30 minutes and, after this time, wash your hair as usual, preferably using a specific anti-dandruff shampoo.
You can repeat the treatment for several days and observe the results, in the event that after a week you do not notice improvement, it is convenient that you put yourself in the hands of a dermatologist. In the event that you do not have an aloe vera plant at home, do not worry, you can buy an aloe vera gel in pharmacies or health food stores, previously making sure that it is as pure as possible.
On this occasion, we invite you to try an aloe vera and lemon mask for dandruff. For its preparation, you just have to mix the gel of 2 aloe leaves with the juice of 1 lemon previously squeezed. Apply the mask on the scalp in circular massages and let it rest for 20 to 30 minutes. Afterwards, wash your hair and voila
Make a mask by mixing 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel with 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and dilute the mixture in 1/2 cup of mineral water. When ready, spread the mask over all hair from roots to ends and leave on for 20 minutes. You will see how it also disciplines your hair and it becomes much more manageable.
- Use good quality shampoos that have an anti-dandruff action and that do not contain too many chemical components.
- Let the hair air dry after washing and avoid excessive use of dryers, flat irons, curling irons, etc.
- Avoid applying aggressive products to the hair, such as lacquers, jelly beans, waxes, etc.
- Eating a healthy diet that includes eating foods rich in zinc and vitamin B, and plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Stay well hydrated by drinking at least 1.5 to 2 liters of water a day.
- Combat and reduce stress and anxiety.
Learn more about How to use Aloe Vera on your hair here.