While many women want curly hair, for many who have curly hair, it becomes a nightmare. Curly hair looks spectacular if it is well cared for, since this type of hair is much easier to handle and accommodate every day. When curly hair does not receive the necessary care, it becomes unruly and almost impossible to accommodate, much less when you do not have too much time to do it. That is why it is very important to provide them with the proper care for this type of hair. Here we show you how to care for curly hair.
How to care for curly hair?
- Keep in mind the following tips to take care of curly hair:
- Hydrate: Curly hair is generally dry, so you should keep it hydrated using products that nourish it and applying nourishing masks once or twice a week.
- Avoid drying: After washing your hair, wrap it in a towel for 15 minutes, comb it and let it air dry. Avoid the dryer, it will dry the hair and frizz it.
- Styling with an open-tooth comb: Entangle hair when wet to avoid frizz or frizz and do it with an open-tooth comb or fingers, never use a brush.
- Use special products.
- Do not wash your hair every day: If you wash your hair every day you will make it lose its natural oils, it is better to wash your hair two or three times a week.
- Go to a stylist to get a haircut suitable for your face and cut the dry ends.
- Use a small amount of mousse, gel or styling cream, this will help you more easily accommodate the hair.
- Olive oil: Heat half a cup of olive oil and apply throughout hair. After 30 minutes wash thoroughly.
- Honey and almond oil: Mix 10 tablespoons of almond oil with 2 tablespoons of honey and apply it to all the hair without touching the roots. Use a thermal cap and let the mask sit for. Then wash your hair thoroughly.