While many women want curly hair, for many who have curly hair it becomes a nightmare. Curly hair looks spectacular if it is well cared for since this type of hair is much easier to handle and accommodate every day.
How to care for curly hair?
- Hydrate: Curly hair is generally dry, so you should keep it hydrated using products that nourish it and apply a treatment once or twice a week.
- Avoid drying: After washing your hair, wrap it in a towel for 15 minutes, comb it and let it air dry. Avoid the dryer, it will dry the hair and frizz it.
- Style with an open-tooth comb: Detangle hair when wet to avoid frizz or frizz and do it with an open-tooth comb or fingers, never use a brush.
- Use special products.
- Do not wash your hair every day: If you wash your hair every day you will make it lose its natural oils, it is better to wash your hair two or three times a week.
- Go to a stylist to get a haircut suitable for your face and cut the dry ends.
- Use a small amount of mousse, gel or styling cream, this will help you more easily accommodate the hair.
- Olive oil: Heat half a cup of olive oil and apply throughout hair. After 30 minutes wash thoroughly.
- Honey and almond oil: Mix 10 tablespoons of almond oil with 2 tablespoons of honey and apply it to all the hair without touching the roots. Use a thermal cap and let the mask sit. Then wash your hair thoroughly.