Although it is true that at certain times of the year hair loss is accentuated, this is also as a result of having weak hair. It is necessary to strengthen the hair and provide it with the necessary nutrients to maintain its health. There are products on the market that can help us do this, but natural products will be less aggressive on the scalp.
Steps to follow:
1. Some of the most common causes of weak hair and subsequent fall are:
- Lack of nutrients and vitamins.
- Exhaustion and stress.
- Diseases: anemia, of thyroid origin, etc.
- Abuse or misuse of hair products, such as dyes.
- Excessive use of dryers and irons.
2. If you want to combat weak hair with natural products, there are various techniques that you can try, for example you can use cinchona bark. Quinine is a substance obtained from the tree known as quinoa, and we recommend taking it as an infusion.
3. Horsetail is another natural remedy that can help you combat hair loss, thanks to its contribution of silica, inositol and zinc, among its many other healing properties.
4. Other plants that help maintain the health of our hair are dandelion and milk thistle , since both provide iron and thus strengthen it.
5. Likewise, a solution for external use that will regenerate your scalp is laurel, so we recommend rubbing with laurel essential oil in the morning and before going to sleep.
Read more about strengthening your hair with this blog on the best foods to strengthen and achieve healthier hair