To have a beautiful and perfect manicure it is important to have strong and healthy nails. But our daily activities, unhealthy diet and bad habits such as nail biting, make it hard to achieve. Here we explain how to strengthen nails naturally.
Steps to follow:
1. Just as to have healthy hair we must feed ourselves in the correct way, in the case of nails what we eat is equally important. We must incorporate protein-rich foods such as lean meats, chicken, fish or legumes into our diet, minerals such as calcium found in dairy products and vitamins A, B and C present in various fruits and vegetables.
2. Another reason why our nails are weak, is the constant contact with chemicals such as detergents and other substances. So to strengthen them it is important to wear gloves every time we clean, wash the dishes or use substances that can be harmful, in this way we will protect our hands and nails.
3. Break three vitamin E capsules and add the content in your hand and nail moisturizer. This simple trick will help you enhance its effects, protecting your nails much better and strengthening them day by day.
4. Salt is a great ally to strengthen nails due to its iodine content. In half a liter of warm water mix a tablespoon of salt and put your hands in for 10 minutes. This simple home remedy will help you improve the condition of your nails, it is recommended to do it at least twice a week.
5. Olive oil is another great ally for our nails. It is enough to soak them in a little olive oil for 10 minutes at least a couple of days a week to observe their beneficial effects. Our nails hydrate significantly, preventing them from drying out and scaling which makes them look more beautiful and stronger.
6. Castor oil, rich in vitamin E is a popular natural remedy to strengthen nails. For sale in natural products stores, just apply a few drops to your nails and massage. You will also notice how the cuticles are also hydrated, improving their appearance.
7. Another great natural oil to strengthen your nails is almond oil. Apply in the same way as castor and enjoy its powerful moisturizing benefits it provides.
8. It is also important that you avoid the bad habit of biting your nails, constantly keeping them in your mouth or using them to open bottles, knock things off, etc. This only causes them to weaken and break.
Now that you know how to strengthen your nails, take a look at how to make your nail polish last longer.