Keeping lip makeup intact is really complicated and seems almost impossible. Whether by talking, eating or drinking something, it always ends up disappearing and your lips no longer look as glossy as when you applied it. If you want to make your lipstick last longer, consider some popular tricks.
Steps to follow:
1. Moisturizing the lips by applying a good balm before using the lipstick is an infallible method to make the lipstick last longer. If you notice that your lips are chapped or too dry, it will be convenient to exfoliate them to kill dead cells and restore them to their natural softness.
2. A very popular trick to make your lipstick last longer is to apply a small amount of foundation to your lips before painting and set. If you have made up the rest of the face, simply brush the sponge or brush over your lips.
3. Next, use an eyeliner pencil that is the same shade as the lipstick or a lighter shade, and completely fills in both the upper and lower lips. It will help make the colour more durable.
4. The next step is to apply the lipstick you have chosen and rest your lips on a piece of tissue to dry and achieve maximum fixation.
5. Now apply a second layer of lipstick to intensify the color and give more coverage. Finally, to make the lipstick last longer, seal it with a light coat of facial powders. Apply by gently tapping the lips with a brush.
If you want to learn more about makeup then read this article on The basic products that should be in your makeup case.