Shiny hair has always been associated with health and beauty. On the shelves of Pharmacies you can also find all kinds of products that claim to have the answer for healthy and shiny hair. Salons also offer depth treatments that are often effective, but generally expensive. Or instead, there is a whole range of homemade products. Some of these hair shine treatments have been used successfully for many years.
You will need to:
- Cider vinegar
- Plain yogurt
- Lavender Essential Oil
Steps to follow:
1. Check your diet. Lifeless hair can be associated with poor diet, lack of essential vitamins and minerals. Exercise also increases circulation to the scalp, ensuring a good blood supply, essential for healthy hair. Some women specifically take hair, nail, and skin vitamin supplements to improve hair condition include brewer’s yeast tablets.
2. Add a teaspoon of cider vinegar or vinegar to the water of the last rinse after shampooing and conditioning the hair.
3. Try a honey treatment. Add a teaspoon of honey to three or four cups of warm water and massage your hair. Gently squeeze out excess moisture, without rinsing. Apply a fruit treatment to your hair once a week. Mix half a banana, half an avocado, and a slice of sweet melon with a few tablespoons of plain yogurt. Apply to your hair and leave for 15 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.
4. Mix a few drops of lavender essential oil with a few tablespoons of olive oil. Massage your scalp. Lavender oil can stimulate the scalp and olive oil gives it more shine. Cover with a towel for 20 minutes. Shampoo your hair and rinse well.
5. Add half a pint of beer to heat the final rinse water. Don’t worry about the beer smell as it quickly disappears when your hair dries.
- To achieve shiny hair, it is not recommended to wash your hair more than once a day, as it can damage it.
- To apply a shine treatment to your hair, it is best to do it with a professional.
After you’ve achieved shiny hair, read Which hairstyle favors me the most to find out how to style your hair.